Friday 25 November 2016 -> Bruges
KU Leuven Campus Bladelin
Tel: +32 33 64 34
By Public Transport
- By train, you can find all travel information and purchase tickets via https://www.b-europe.com/Travel. Choose ‘Brugge’ as your destination.
- Travel times:
- 25-40 min from Ghent, direct connection
- 90 min from Brussels Airport
- The conference site is a 15-minute walk from the train station
- Travel times:
- Once in Brugge, you can also use buses
- From train station Bruges: Bus 13 or 14. Exit at Sint-Jakobskerk.
- For more detailed information, see the public transport routeplanner: https://www.delijn.be/en/routeplanner/
- Bruges is easily accessible by car via E40 Brussels-Ghent-Ostend, Exit 8 – Bruges. Continue on the E403 Expressway and enter the city from the West or South.
- Bruges is a compact city. The use of motor vehicles in the historic inner city is not recommended and street parking above ground is limited in time to a maximum of 4 hours in the Blue Zone and to 2 hours in the Pay&Display Zones. Paid parking in the paid parking zones applies every day, also on Sundays and public holidays. You can easily park your car in one of the underground car parks
- The most inexpensive and largest car park is next to the railway station: you pay € 3.50 a day, bus transfer with De Lijn to and from the city centre for 4 passengers included.
- Carpark Biekorf is right in front of the conference hall. For tariffs, see: http://www.interparking.be/en/find-parking/Biekorf/
- More information on mobility in Bruges see: https://bezoekers.brugge.be/parking-3